Porkypine Cubanos & Mojito Seltzers
Is this the best Cubano in Singapore?
We are not sure. But some people sure seem to think so.
"I would literally DIE for the Cubanos. the best ones in all of Singapore! " - Sanaya
"Cubano sandwich was simply phenomenal." - Yew Ping
"Been missing the Cubano sandwich .... it’s freaking insane. Do yourself a favor and come! " - Jody
What is in the Cubano?
Pork shoulder brined for 2 days and slow-cooked for 24 hours.
House Cured Ham
Cured for 10 days and smoked with Gula Melaka for 8 hours.
Lebanese cucumbers pickled in apple cider vinegar and herbs.
The classic sauce with the kick of fresh habanero chilli and herbs.
Double fermented Cuban bread made the way the OGs do it.
The beautiful lard rendered from the pork hand whipped into mayo.
Emmental Cheese + Mustard
These they get from a shop ;-)
Yes, this is the sandwich from the movie Chef starring Jon Favreau.
You can get the celebrated Porkypine Cubanos with some amazing-and-perfect-in-their-simplicity Mojito Seltzers. They will go down so easily, you'll wish you ordered more.
The Mojito Seltzer
The Mojito seltzers are all-natural and pack a punch with a solid 45ml of white rum in each 150ml bottle, so expect a smooth ride and a heavy landing if you have more than 5!
- Orders placed for cubanos will only be fulfilled from 19 February 2022 onwards.
- Our delivery team will contact you to confirm the delivery/ take away time. Please note that we only deliver and do take out everyday from 7pm -10pm.
- You can also let us know a preferred delivery date. and time from 7pm -10pm. Our delivery team will contact you to confirm the delivery time.
- $10 flat fee for islandwide delivery for orders under $75.
- Free delivery for orders above $75.